1. When a user clicks on the My Account button, a popup with the > Register online link will appear.
2. Simply fill out the form. Please note the Date of birth format below is Day – Month – Year. At this time, the format cannot be changed.
3. A confirmation email from the library with the activation link will be sent instantly when you hit the > OK button.
4. The temporary card is only active once they have clicked the bottom link in the confirmation email sent to the user with the email address provided during the registration.
1. Online cards may only be used to access digital content (cannot be used to sign-in to Overdrive, Libby, Kanopy, LinkedIn Learning or Udemy) and to place holds in the catalog.
2. Online cards are incomplete and only good for 2 months.
3. To complete the registration process and receive a permanent library card, please visit the nearest library and bring the following requirements: