Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LexisNexis is now Nexis Uni
Legal Journals & Articles
Legal Information Reference Center
Provides online full text from EBSCO for many of the top consumer legal reference books and contains more than 310 full-text publications and thousands of legal forms. Many of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation's oldest and most-respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses.
Access hundreds of legal forms specific to Lousiana with the click of a button. Browse by topic or choose from an A to Z list. Forms are available in Word and Rich Text Format.
Legal GPS is an interactive platform that gives business owners step-by-step, customized directions to complete 50+ legal essentials. It saves owners $4500 in legal fees and 60+ hours. Simply answer a few questions, complete step-by-step legal directions personalized for your business, then receive a personalized Legal GPS Status Report containing a legal scorecard, a quick guide sheet to help you legally in the future, and a completion certificate.
Statutes & Cases
Legal information starts with the statutes (actual laws) and cases (court proceedings in which the laws are applied).
Nexis Uni Legal Content
- Law review articles from over 500 publications
- Over 300 legal newspapers, magazines and newsletters
- U.S. Supreme Court decisions from January 1790 to present
- U.S. Court of Appeals decisions from 1791 to present
- U.S. District Court decisions from 1789 to present
- Decisions from Bankruptcy Courts; U.S. Court of International Trade; Tax Courts; Courts of Customs and Patent Appeals, and Veterans, Commerce and Military Courts
- State court decisions for all 50 states and territories
- Federal regulations: Federal Register and Code of Federal Regulations
- Codes, Constitutions, Court Rules and Attorney General Opinions for all 50 states and territories
- Patents from 1790 forward, searchable by keyword, patent number, classification number, lawyer, assignee, inventor or summary
Louisiana Legislature Search
Search Louisiana laws and the Louisiana Constitution (1974). Statues are not annotated and no case law is included.