Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We know you love the library and enjoy using our facilities and materials. We ask that you show your love by using the Library responsibly and follow these guidelines:
- Abide by library policies and procedures.
- Children 8 and under must be accompanied by a responsible person --
an adult or mature adolescent.
- Accept responsibility for all use of your library card.
- Be responsible, as a parent, for the use of your child's card.
- Bring your library card when you visit the library. You must have
your card in order to check out.
- Notify the Circulation Division of change of name, address or phone
- Pay all fines and fees incurred on your library card.
- Any damage to items while checked out on a card is the
responsibility of the cardholder.