Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Employment Information
Employment at the Library
If you're interested in applying for positions at the East Baton Rouge
Parish Library, you should contact the City of Baton Rouge Department of Human Resources
Recruitment and Examination Division (Phone: 225-389-3132).
You can click on the link below to download or print a copy of The City of Baton Rouge/Parish of East
Baton Rouge Employment Application form.
Library positions include:
- Librarian (MLIS required)
- Library Technician (college degree required/full & part time)
- Student Librarian (for MLIS students/part time only)
- Library Page (part time only)
- Library Aide (computer assistance/part time only)
- Clerical Specialist
- PC Lan Specialist
- Network Technician