Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I start saving?
Before you buy something, ask yourself, "Have I...":
- looked for coupons?
- checked the price at more than one store?
- asked about when it might go on sale, or thought about waiting for a sale?
- thought about what else I might spend my money on if I do not buy it?
When I find a good deal, should I buy the product?
Maybe you should buy it. Maybe not. Before you buy, think about whether this is the right deal for you. Ask yourself:
- Am I buying this just because it is on sale?
- Do I really want or need this thing?
- Can I afford this product, even on sale?
- Do I want to buy it, even if it adds to my credit card debt?