Having trouble getting in to your account?
Old Catalog Name Code:
If you had an EBRPL account before 10/25/2016, USE THE NAME CODE
|New Catalog Password|
|First 4 letters of your last name + first 3 letters of your first name||Your birthday in the format of DD/MM/YYYY|
|Example for a patron named John Smith : smitjoh||Example for a patron with the birthday of December 31, 1999 : 31121999|
If neither of these password suggestions work, call your local library for help.
1. Go to My Account, enter your library card number and click > Forgot your password.
2. Enter your Library card number and click > Ok so that a password reset email can be sent to the address linked to your card.
3. Check your email, and click the reset link.
4. Create your password, and click > Ok.
1. Enter your account, and click on Personal Data. > Change Password is in the menu.
2. Change your password and click > Ok.
YOUR NEW PASSWORD SHOULD BE BETWEEN 5 - 10 CHARACTERS!